SwissRanger™ SR4000 Overview
Industrial grade camera, allowing for high quality measurements in demanding environments.
• Camera design extensively tested under demanding environmental and mechanical conditions
• Enclosure Rating: IP40, IP67 available on request
• CE certified: illumination class 1, EMC class A
- Stable measurements over the product life are guaranteed through a self calibrating optical design.
Measurements accuracy is independent of object color and reflectivity
Stable measurement accuracy and repeatability is achieved even under variations in object reflectivity and color.
In-pixel background light suppression allows for higher measurement accuracy, even in the presence of unfavorable background light conditions.
Two measurement ranges are available, 5m and 10m allowing for more flexibility when balancing measurement range with measurement precision.
Two field of views are available, 43° and 69° allowing to adapt the field of view to the application needs.
- Simultaneous multi-camera measurements made possible through access to multiple
illumination frequencies (up to 3 cameras).
- Selectable acquisition mode allows for continuous or triggered measurement.
Trigger mode allows for synchronization with other devices.
Multiple camera models with different measurement ranges and and communication modules are available. Please use our Product finder to find the appropriate camera that fits your application.